Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA # 15: My Watercolors

Italy is beautiful, and sometimes it would be nice to have something besides a digital camera with auto-focus to capture it with. I got myself some colored pencils, but they’re really just not scratching the itch. When I get home I am going to watercolor a poster from this picture.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="453" caption="A Settigano Sunset"][/caption]

Get ready, it’s going to rock. I let you know how it goes—but it’ll be December before it actually happens. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY WATERCOLORS.

I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...