Saturday, October 23, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA # 16: Strawberries

Okay, so this isn’t entirely true, because they do have strawberries here, they are just expensive and hard to come by, which, in October, is almost exactly the same as in the United States. So I guess I just wanted to express how much I miss strawberries, and how that would be the case no matter where I currently am in the Northern Hemisphere.

I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...