Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All the Tutorials I'm Planning to Try this Christmas Break

I am hanging out in the airport daydreaming about all the thing I want to make when I get home again. I've been going through my bookmarks from this last semester and picking out the cream of the crop to test myself! These are the things I want to try this Christmas break:

Felt Bows
World's Easiest Skirt
Felt Gift Boxes
The Shirt Skirt
Lace Stenciled Frames
Photography Light Diffuser
Simple Screen Printing
Ruffled Holiday Dress
Mini Crepe Paper Roses
Pantyhose Petals
Cute Fridge Magnets
Origami Photography Studio
Reusable Lunch Bag
Vintage Earrings
Doily Racerback Tank Top
Confetti Crayons
Pom Pom Flowers
T-Shirt Weaving

I'm also full of my own ideas... So be watching for some tutorials of my own! I'm going to be a busy busy girl. Can't wait to start!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...