Thursday, September 2, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA #2: Elevators

Elevators that can fit more than one person. Elevators that don’t cause you to contort in order to fit inside with your luggage. Elevators that have doors that open automatically, not ones that you have to push open manually while still contorted under said luggage. I’m not always a fan of the American “bigger is better” mentality, but when it comes to elevators, I would have to agree.

I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...