Monday, September 20, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA #7: High Heels

I miss my high heels. I miss the ones with sheer red lace uppers, the boot ones that lace up the back, the green ones that are so ridiculously high and unusually colored that I have yet to find a reason to wear them. They are all beautiful, unique, and not currently residing somewhere that I can wear them. So when I hit the States again, despite snow and peril, I will be wearing my high heels, even if it’s just while I’m doing laundry in my pajamas.

I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...