Monday, September 6, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA #4: Internet in English

I really want to send Google an email saying, please, I spoke English when I logged on to this account in the United States, why does my location suddenly make me bilingual? The French, the Italian… they’re not working so well for me. Even Wikipedia is in French… HELP ME!

I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...