Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA #9: Seeing New Movies in Theaters

Sadly I did not make it to “The Other Guys” before I left the States, and I’m regretting it. Now I’ll have to wait for it to come out on DVD before I see it, unless I feel like watching it dubbed in Italian first. Same with “Eat, Pray, Love,” “A-Team,” and “Toy Story 3” (I know I’m a little late on that one—give me a break, I was in Ireland.) And don’t even remind me that I’m going to be missing the premieres of “The Social Network,” “Freakomonics,” and “Howl.” So much catching up to do come December.

I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...