Thursday, September 16, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA #6: A Closet

TIAMLFTA the USA #6: A Closet

Living out of a suitcase gets old. Really fast. REALLY fast. From the moment I lugged my bags from the flat in London to the Eurostar, I knew that I had found the number one downside of traveling: lugging all my junk around. And now that I’m finally at my destination in Italy, I realize how very few clothing options I really have. I already can’t wait to get back to my full size closet with all its impractical high heels, plaid shirts, cocktail dresses and teal corduroys (yes, I do have more than one pair). But in the mean time: shopping, anyone?

I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...