Friday, November 12, 2010

Bookbag Challenge Day 5

Here was my day last Friday in a nutshell, highlights are in caps:

Wake up.
Leave hostel.
Bus.
Walk.
Wait.
Plane.
Walk.
Bus.
Wait.
Train.
Walk.
Bus.
Wait.
Bus.
Walk.
Villa.
PIZZA.

And btw: this took TWELVE hours. It all really needs no more elaboration than that. Except for the fact that this is what I wore, and I actually took a picture!


The hair is really inexcusable, but I’m just going to say that I was tired of trying. Traveling really can take it out of you. 

And this concludes my foray into style blogging for now. I'm definitely thinking about continuing though. Let me know what you think!

And that was my trip to Scotland! Have you ever been to Scotland? What did you do there? Let me know in the comments section.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...