Saturday, November 20, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA # 27: My Mattress

I don’t know if I even remember what a truly comfortable bed feels like. From hostel to hostel and the villa, nowhere has been terrible, but they’ve been seriously lacking in comfort. I feel like there’s a possibility I won’t be able to sleep because I’ll be too comfortable.

What a problem to have.
 

I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks and months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...