Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thirty Things I'm Thankful For

In the wonderful spirit of Thanksgiving I've been doing some reflecting on how very blessed I am. I have many wonderful people, opportunities, and blessings in my life that enrich everything I do. And though it is very far from exhaustive, I have made a list of thirty of these things that I would like to share with you.

So here's my list:
  1. Faith
  2. My boyfriend, John
  3. Family
  4. Prayer
  5. Girlfriends
  6. The chance to study abroad
  7. Stability
  8. Creativity
  9. Leisure time
  10. Language
  11. Strawberries with chocolate
  12. iPods
  13. Central heating
  14. College/Education
  15. Freedom
  16. Theater
  17. Music
  18. Smooth writing pens
  19. Medicine
  20. Literature
  21. Corrective lenses
  22. Laptops
  23. Differences of opinion
  24. America
  25. Rainy Saturdays
  26. Blank notebooks
  27. Ice cream
  28. Photography
  29. Sweaters
  30. Stories



What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...