Monday, November 15, 2010

TIAMLFTA the USA # 25: My Books

My reading list has grown exponentially now that I have only been allowed to think about reading instead of actually reading them. Outside of Man Walks into a Room and The Dijinn in the Nightingale’s Eye (which was fabulous, by the way) the two books I mangaged to wrangle out of the library downstairs in the villa, I haven’t been able to find many books to satiate my hunger for literature. First book on my list for when I get home? A trip to the library for The Phantom Tollbooth. 


I assume that it will be hard to transition back to standard, comfortable life in the USA when my time abroad is over. So, to help me get psyched about the Kansas January and term papers that await me in the spring I am starting a list of things I am looking forward to Stateside. Look for more “Things I am Most Looking Forward to About the USA,” or “TIAMLFTA the USA” (pronounced “tee-am-left-a”) for short, in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...