Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Scottish Bookbag Challenge

You’ve probably heard of Ryanair, but if you haven’t, it’s the legendary super low cost European airline that students hang their hopes of cheap intercontinental travel on. And it’s true, Ryanair is cheap, but it has one of the most awful baggage allowances known to man.

One carry on. That’s all you get.

So, being the inventive, resourceful girl that I am I decided to challenge myself. One backpack, everything I need for the trip AND five cute outfits. That’s right. I wanted to have everything I needed for the hostel and look decent in photograph every day, for five days, out of a backpack.

Faced with this challenge, I immediately realized that I could cheat. I got to wear an outfit there and one back, so actually I only had to fit four looks in the bag. That was so much more doable.

So here’s how I did it. No pants, just lots of leggings and dresses. They're smaller to pack, and it offers the ultimate versatility.

This week I’m going to go through my week last week day by day (it will make sense, I promise) and tell you about what I did in Scotland and what I wore while I was taking it all in! Stay tuned.

UPDATE:

Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...